We are Frameworks Recruitment, construction recruitment specialists, based in Manchester, North West England. Managed and supported by staff with a combined experience exceeding 50 years. We have the background, knowledge and insight to give us a decisive edge. We specialise in both the white and blue collar sectors, providing temporary and permanent construction and rail for our clients and candidates.
We place equal emphasis on every element of the recruitment cycle. From the initial contact with our clients, searching for the best talent for each role, through to supporting our candidates throughout the recruitment process and ensuring all capability and compliance checks are conducted, ensuring the business remains compliant at all times.
The focus on working in partnership with our clients and our candidates gives all parties the best possible chance to succeed. We are the best construction recruitment service in the greater Manchester area.
What makes us different
- We take a long-term view on our business. We want to establish, maintain & develop long term relationships and we realise that in order to achieve this, we have to invest in the right people.
- We want to establish and maintain our relationships by offering the best possible solution to any labour requirements. By investing in our employees’ career development, and enriching them with the latest recruitment techniques, we create a solution that suits all parties.
- The Construction Industry is a constantly changing environment and we need to stay abreast of the legislation, accreditation’s and upskill / train our operatives to be able to deal with the demands of the built environment. Our Health & Safety Training department affords us the foresight to stay ahead of the game.
- We are continually trying to set ourselves apart from our competition and create added value and continued innovation to our services.
- Experienced Compliant construction and rail recruitment offering blue collar and on site operatives.
- Specialised, specialist staffing solutions for the construction, rail and civil engineering sectors.