Frameworks Recruitment works in both the Contract and Permanent sectors where our team of specialised and highly experienced consultants will work with you to find your next career opportunity; be it in Construction, Rail or Civil Engineering. We offer a tailored recruitment service built around you.
We are a highly professional recruitment company dedicated to providing you high quality employment in the industry of your choice.
We offer 5 core principles that will help to assist you with your next career move, be it a contract or permanent role.
Our principles are:
- Listening — We listen to our candidates and finding out what you want, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t suit your skill set or your career or financial aspirations.
- Honesty — We provide honest appraisals and feedback regarding job applications, giving you an independent approach
- Communication — We keep in touch with you, giving you regular updates on job applications, updates on upcoming roles. Our candidates are our business and without you we don’t have a business.
- Specialised Consultants — Each consultant has their own specific sector, with consultants knowing their marketplace inside out. This allows you to know what the market value of your trade and profession is, whilst also allowing you to know what current opportunities are available.
- Ongoing support — We will support you throughout your career pathway and current assignments. Within Frameworks you are not just a CV or a name on a timesheet. With comprehensive candidate care, face to face pre-interview guidance and giving you the support to succeed whilst you are searching for your next opportunity or whilst you are working for Frameworks.
What else do we offer our candidates?
We have a dedicated Training Division that can help our candidates and current contracting workforce with upskilling. This allows you to progress your career, with heavily discounted rates compared to commercial training companies.
We believe investing in our candidates will promote long lasting relationships, developing loyalty on both sides and increasing the potential for Frameworks to retain the best talent by giving you the opportunity to progress your career. raining and recruitment recruitment agency
At Frameworks we try and pay more than the current market rates (client dependent) and you can also be recognised with our coveted ‘Candidate of the Month’ award where if you awarded with this accolade you will be rewarded with vouchers and featured in the Monthly News section on the company website.
Take the next step in your career and register with Frameworks.
Call us: 0161 241 6141
Facebook: News and Latest Jobs
Twitter: Follow us