360 driver / Glossop
Frameworks Recruitment are looking for experienced 360 driver to work on a busy construction site in the Glossop Area. Work will involve the use of demolition plant up to 30m
This role will involve periods of working away from home, accommodation will be provided by the company.
Rate of Pay is negotiable
Duties will include:
- demolition of various structures and construction methods using, hydraulic shears, concrete pulverisers, concrete crackers, selector grabs, concrete breakers
- Processing and loading of waste materials, metals and aggregates.
- take instructions from the Demolition Manger
- Follow method statements and risk assessments to carry out tasks in a safe and compliant manner
- Follow company safety policy, rules and procedures
- identify risks and safety issues and report to the Demolition Manger should they arise
- CPCS in demolition plant operations
- 2x references from previous site experience
- Willing to work away from home
- D90 category demolition plant operations
- Full UK Driving Licence
Additional training certificates would be advantageous
The right candidate will need to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and have 3 years’ experience as a minimum
Excepted. To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
To apply, call the Frameworks Team on 0161 241 6141