CPCS/NPORS Banksman – Preston – long term work
Frameworks Recruitment are looking for an experienced CPCS/NPORS Banksman for long term work starting on the 9th of August in Preston (City Center area).
- Assisting all telehandler movements
- Assist the site foreman in all daily activities that fall into site logistics including housekeeping
- Ensuring the safety of the public and site pedestrians at all times (especially when banking plant movements)
- Manage the safe crossing of plant through pedestrianised areas
- Assisting with unloading deliveries
- Assisting with waste disposal
- Assisting with material storage
- Assisting with maintaining and establishing safe site walkways & traffic routes
- Assisting with erecting site safety signage
- Occasional help with operating goods hoist (training will be provided on site)
This is long term work for the right Candidate – Jan / Feb 2023. Rate of pay is negotiable.
- Valid CPCS/NPORS card – Banksman
- 2x references from previous site experience
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
To apply, call the Frameworks Team on 0161 241 6141
By submitting your job application to Frameworks Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at http://www.frameworksrecruitment.co.uk/privacy