Electrician / Manchester
Frameworks Recruitment are looking for experienced Electrician to work on a busy social housing project in Manchester.
Temp to Perm contract – Immediate start
Duties Will Include
- repairing and replacing electrical fittings
- diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults
- Effective communication skills, and good time management
- Must have 18th Edition
- Must have previous experience in social housing
- Must have experience in testing and expecting
- Self-motivated and proactive with an enthusiastic work ethic.
- Valid Gold ECS card
- Full PPE
- 2x references from previous site experience
For your skills and experience you will be paid an excellent rate of £21 Per Hour – CIS accepted. To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
To apply, call the Frameworks Team on 0161 241 6141