Electrician / Salford
Electrician Salford – £17 – £18 ph
Are you looking for a new adventure?
Recruitment are looking for Social Housing Electricians for voids and maintenance works on properties in the Salford area.
Our client is a regional contractor with over 10 head offices nationwide coverage, making them one of the biggest social housing contractors in the UK. This job is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis after 13 weeks of completing the agency contract.
About the role:
- We are looking for a positive and proactive Electrician who enjoys working with customers to join our clients multi trade team.
- You will be required to undertake all aspects of electrical work on a range of works, which will include both occupied and vacant properties.
- As a competent tradesperson undertaking a range of building maintenance, you will be part of a multi-trade team working with well trained and motivated colleagues who are receptive to continuousimprovement and dedicated to the delivery of the annual repairs and improvement services.
- You must be client facing, acting professionally at all times representing the company.
- Electrical Installation- This work includes the renewal of consumer units, installation of new circuitry and additions/ alterations to existing circuits.
- You must hold a minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent recognised competency in Electrical, this will include BS 7671 – 18th Edition, as well as C&G Inspection and Testing (2391) and a full driving license.
- Maintenance and Fault Finding- Extensive experience is beneficial in this area as we react to vast numbers of emergency call outs on a daily basis. This can range from a single socket outlet not functioning to a complete loss of power to the property. Strong testing abilities are required in order to locate diagnose and rectify faults in strict timescales.
- In addition to this you will have knowledge of construction related Health, Safety & Welfare legislation.
- Electrical Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting- Electrical condition reporting now plays a big part in the daily routines of all engineers. Experience in Condition Reporting is essential as we aim to deliver numerous void properties back to various clients on a daily basis.
You will be provided with a company van to travel between your jobs. You must hold a full UK driving licence and an ECS or CSCS card along with your own tools.
If you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity click apply or give Katie Gregory a call on 07969696837!!