Job Title – General Foreman
Sector – New Build Apartment
Rate – £23.00PH
Location – Porthmadog
Start Date – 17/05/21
Duration – Feb 2022 Completion
My client is a North West contractor who is well respected for delivering new build and building refurbishment projects. Due to a large increase in workload they are looking to appoint an experienced General Foreman to work on a new build apartment project.
You will be working alongside an existing Project Manager, assisting him with the delivery of a new build 3 storey apartment project.
The Project Manager will mainly be in the site office taking care of the paper work, programme etc you will be tasked to be in the building managing the Sub-Contractors, checking quality of work, health & safety and generally pushing them for completion.
• Assist the Site Manager in the management of the quality of work carried out by the sub-contractors
• Ensuring compliance with the health and safety Management Plan
• Ensuring that appropriate quality records are being produced and monitored to verify that the works are being completed in accordance with the specified requirements
To be considered for the role you will ideally have a trades background, and have previous experience working on new build apartments or similar new build projects.
• Proven track record working as an General Foreman
• Trade Background – Ideally Joinery
• Excellent team working skills and communication skills
• Excellent Man Management skills
• Self-motivation with energy and drive
• Attention to detail
• SMSTS/SSSTS, CSCS, First Aid At Work
For your skills and experience are client are looking at paying £23 per hour working a minimum 45 hours per week, however there is more hours available if required including weekends. This is a fantastic opportunity for a long-term assignment an also put some hours in.
For more information on the vacancy call Carl on 07955242494 for a confidential chat between the hours of 6.00AM – 8.00PM Monday to Friday.