Ground Worker / Kerber / Flagger – Warrington
Salary: £16 Per hour
Frameworks Recruitment are looking for an experienced Ground worker based in the Warrington area for on-going contract to work around North West area. Immediate start,
Duties will include:
- Flagging, Kerbing , Concreting , all aspects of general Ground Works
- working with a team of 2 other Ground workers / Machine Drivers.
- Experience in a previous role as a Ground Worker
- ANY PLANT TICKETS ( 360 Excavator, Dumper, Roller etc) WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
- Effective communication skills, and good time management
- Self-motivated and proactive with an enthusiastic work ethic.
- Valid CSCS /CPCS/ NPORS card
- Full PPE
- minimum 2x references from previous ground works experience
For your skills and experience you will be paid an excellent rate of £16 Per Hour – CIS Excepted.
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
To apply, call the Frameworks Team on 0161 241 6141