Office Junior – Chorley – Perm
Job Title – Office Junior
Rate – £20.000 / year
Location – Chorley
Start Date – ASAP
Duration – perm
You will be working Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm. You will be office based assisting the project team carrying out the following duties:
- Undertake all site administration duties as required by the project teams
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Meeting & greeting with visitors /clients, Answering calls
- Typing of general correspondence
- Attending Meetings and taking minutes
As a Office Junior you will have good communication and administration skills and must be able to work on your own inactive and under pressure. You will ideally have previous experience working within the construction industry, but this is not essential.
- Must be well organised and be able to work under pressure
- Have a professional attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and deliver to agreed standards
- Good level of education and IT literate
- Must be able to use Microsoft office
- Must have good Excel Literacy
PLEASE NOTE – The job starts ASAP, so are client are keen on interviewing ASAP. Once you have sent your CV, please give me a call 01612416141 to avoid disappointment.
For your skills and experience we can offer a salary of £20.000 per annum.
For more information call Frameworks Recruitment 0161 2416141 or send your CV.
By submitting your job application to Frameworks Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at http://www.frameworksrecruitment.co.uk/privacy