Site Manager / Manchester, Urmston
Job Title – Site Manager
Sector – Residential New Build
Salary – £45,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance
Location – Manchester (Urmston)
Start Date – Jul / Aug
Duration – Permanent
My client is a well-respected North West building contractor who due to continued robust growth, are now looking to recruit a permanent Construction Site Manager. You will take responsibility of a new build affordable homes apartment project in the Urmston area. In addition to this project they have similar projects in the order book in and around the Manchester and Warrington area. THE CLIENT IS OPEN TO A POSSIBLE TEMP TO PERM ARRANGEMENT FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Reporting to an off-site Contracts Manager you will take full responsibility for the organisation of site resources and direction of employees and sub-contractors on site, achieving successful project completion. The project is traditional build, 3 storey apartment scheme with 26 apartments in total which is due to start around the end of July.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the development and monitor progress
- Manage to budget and complete within agreed deadlines
- Maintaining Health and Safety and QA to current legislation at all times
- managing of all site labour and sub-contractors
- Manage, motivate and appraise team members
- Weekly Report to Contracts Manager
- Management of construction programme, minimising/eliminating potential programme delays and
- overseeing site logistics
As a Site Manager you must have a proven track record of working on similar apartment schemes ideally both traditional and timber frame. You will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy, pressured environment and have experience working to tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of building Timber Frame & Traditional Apartments
- Experience delivering 25+ unit projects.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills
- Experience managing Assistant Site Managers
- SMSTS 5 Day Health & Safety
- CSCS Supervisor Card
- First Aid At Work
Our client is offering an attractive salary of around £45,000 Basic, plus a healthy £5,000 car allowance. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company who are experiencing exceptional growth. For more information on the vacancy call Carl on 07955242494 for a confidential chat between the hours of 6.00AM – 8.00PM Monday to Friday.