Site Manager – North West – Retail
Location: North West
Salary: £23 Per Hour
Job Title – Site Manager
Sector – Retail
Rate – £23 ph
Location – North West
Start Date – August
Duration – On Going
My client is a North West based contractor who’s main focus is within the retail sector both Fit-Out and New build. They have an ongoing framework with two leading supermarkets chains, and therefore require experienced Site Managers for up and coming projects.
You will be acting as number one Site Manager with a supporting Contracts Manager visiting each week. The bulk of the projects they are recruiting for are new build stores, however they also have a number of Refresh programmes starting from November onwards.
• Oversee the day to day operations of the development and monitor progress
• Manage to budget and complete within agreed deadlines
• Liaise with Contracts Manager and client alike
• Prepare programmes and method statements
• Maintaining Health and Safety and QA to current legislation at all times
• Managing of all site labour and sub-contractors
• Manage, motivate and appraise team members
• Weekly Report to Contracts Manager
You must have previous experience of managing new build stores from start to completion, in addition Refresh experience would also be advantages. You will be used to working long hours within a fast paced working environment.
• Proven track record managing new build supermarkets
• SMSTS Health & Safety
• CSCS Manager Card
• First Aid At Work
You will be paid a minimum of £23 per hour working a minimum 45 hours per week, weekends where possible. On completion you will be moved to new projects depending on performance and future programmes.
For more information on the vacancy call Carl on 07955242494 for a confidential chat between the hours of 6.00AM – 8.00PM Monday