Traffic Marshall / Labourer – Maghull
Location: Maghull (Liverpool)
Frameworks Recruitment are looking for a CSCS Labourer / Vehicle Banksman to work on a busy construction site in Maghull (Liverpool). Start Monday 26th of April, this is 2 months work for the right Candidate, rate of pay is negotiable £11.5 – £12 ph.
Duties will include:
- Diverting site traffic
- Holding site traffic in given positions
- Co-ordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel
- Logging any delivers and visitors
- General site labouring
Working 07:30-16.30 Monday -Friday.
- Valid CSCS card
- 2x references from previous site experience
- Banksman or Traffic Marshall Ticket – preffered, but not essencial ( Expeirnce required)
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
To apply, call the Frameworks Team on 0161 241 6141