Traffic Marshall / Northwich
Frameworks Recruitment are looking for a Traffic Marshall / Vehicle Banksman to work on a busy construction site in Northwich. Start Monday 26th of April, 1 weeks work, rate of pay is negotiable.
Duties will include:
- Diverting site traffic
- Holding site traffic in given positions
- Co-ordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel
- Logging any delivers and visitors
The rate of pay is negotiable. Working 07:30-16.30 Monday -Friday.
- Valid CSCS card
- 2x references from previous site experience
- Banksman or Traffic Marshall Ticket
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
To apply, call the Frameworks Team on 0161 241 6141