Traffic Marshall / Vehicle Banksman – Manchester
Frameworks Recruitment are looking for a Traffic Marshall / Vehicle Banksman to work on a busy construction site in the Manchester area
Duties will include:
- Diverting site traffic
- Holding site traffic in given positions
- Co-ordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel
- Logging any delivers and visitors
The rate of pay is £12ph. 2 days work. Working 07:30-16.30 Monday-Friday.
- Valid CSCS card
- 2x references from previous site experience
- Banksman or Traffic Marshall Ticket
For your skills and experience you will be paid an excellent rate of £12.00 Per Hour, through umbrella method. To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
To apply, call the Frameworks Team on 0161 241 6141